Wednesday, September 13, 2006

1k site hit

Updated 15 Sep 06: I have a funny feeling one of the 2 little girls will be the winner......



Oh boy....seems like I'm nearing the 1k hit and like any other bloggers wud be doing, I'm giving away gift to the 1,000th viewer of my blog... I'll think of what to give later. Please note that I am a very generous person and sometimes (depending on mood and time of the month) I feel so generous I can even offer somebody something that I can never give but due to obligation, I'll fulfill...

Meanwhile, if u happen to be the 1,000th viewer, please printscreen the webpage showing the site meter count and email me....

I'm on 971 tonight.....29 to go...

8 comments:

Redsponge said...

HOHO!!!

I am quite good at this!

hiak hiak

MNG said...

Redsponge
If u win, I'm sure gonna give u an xtra gift on top of the standard allocated gift....1 katak!!!

Anonymous said...

hey red sponge, i'm also monitoring the meter lah...may the best...emmm...blogger wins...hehehe!!!

12 more to go...will log-in every second...wahahaha!!!

eh! papercrazy, will i get extra gift too??

MNG said...

Malau
U want extra gift too ah?? Ok lor, 1 monkey!!!

Community service advice:
Please do not spend too much of your company's time surfing the net and reading people's blog...

Anonymous said...

5 more to go...

Chen said...

the counter shows 998 :D

Chen said...

wah.. I just noticed the counter now showed 1000th visitor leh.. :P
Hit the jackpot? ;)

MNG said...

Chen
Waiseh...U r the 1,000th reader ah??

Congrats!!!

I'll go and korek my drawer for a gift hah...

*dust away all the dust in my drawers to look for gift*