Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Berbuka Puasa di Hartz Chicken Buffet

Ok, we had dinner at Hartz chicken. A request by a certain royalty in conjunction with his berth-day (yupe, berthday, the day he berthed his big bum bum on earth for the 1st time)


The meat bar.....As usual, I hantam the gizzards and livers.....We got 1 new dish last nite, strips of deepfried fish in bread crumbs....Smell very fishy

A said the curry is good...New dish it seems....Lots of new dishes last nite....


I called in during lunch intending to book a table and the reply that I got was so absurb and ridiculous that I nearly put on my borrowed crocs high heels and walked to the restaurant and give the lady a knock on her bum bum.......ok, ok, let's not diverge....where was I????? Ok, when I called to book, the lady over at the next line told me that she was instructed by her manager not to accept booking cos priority booking is given to the muslims to break fast.....Hello????? I was a bit agitated already and I asked her to repeat and yes, that was what she said and meant.. So, in my most annoying but maintained tone (can't upset them cos by hook or by crook we need to dine there) I asked her whether does it make any difference if I told her that I am a muslim (Heaven forbids) calling in to make booking for breaking of fast and she said no different.....At that point, I was really so jiet liaw but the picture of a certain royalty kept flashing in my mind pointing his finger at me asking me to behave.....So, I said thank you and put down the phone slowly and gently (I wish I could slam the phone but being a polite me, I don't)

I guess what the manager meant was that no over-the-phone booking is allowed in view of the anticipated large crowd for the buaka puasa thingy. Misintepretation of messages, I called it.

To cut a long story short, we managed to dine there and I guessed that certain royalty was the happiest man last nite cos he ate and ate and ate until we were chased out......Wud luv to post a picture of him in action here but I need to pay him royalty for that, so I guess I have to forego the intention lor....but i can post the aftermath of his conquest....

Redsponge, whose is gross now?? Yours or mine??



7 comments:

Chen said...

happy berthday to that certain royalty :D He really likes Hartz Chicken, huh? :)

*trying to count how many pieces of chicken that certain royalty sapu* :D

MNG said...

Chen
HAHAHAHAHAHA

That's only part of the leftovers....

So now u can imagine how big he is but of course not as big as the King of Tonga lah...

Anonymous said...

Aik... you also like bone like redsponge ah
If I called in I'd not slam the phone but scolded the lady...
It's just rude to give such lame excuse...
Oh, this is the place where they called it the chicken buffet is it, where got all sorts of chicken dish and only chicken dish?

MNG said...

Zeroimpact
I have to be polite mah considering that we must go there, by hook or by crook.....

Yupe, this is the only eatery in Kuching serving eat-all-u-can chicken buffet....

Heard they are opening an outlet in KL

Redsponge said...

LOL!!! U jijik!

Why u dun take photos for the meat?

MNG said...

Redsponge
Got lei...I took the pictures of the chix in the meat corner...

Say me jijik????? U also jijik!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I thought they had this here a few years ago
Oooo
I like chicken too
Yum yum yum