Saturday, September 16, 2006

I have spotted THE ONE


Wow!!! It took me 1 year plus to reached the 900 hit but the moment I announced the 1k hit contest, I suddenly became so popular....but I am pretty sure the fast movement of the site meter was partly due to the competition between Malau and Redsponge..... No worries guys, there is always a 2000th, 3000th, 4000th........hit

Anyway, I have the pleasure to announced that the 1,000th hit was won by Chen....Congrats!!! I haven't decide what to give but rest asured prize sure guarantee cool wan....(Don't worry, not ice cream) Like I've said in my reply to you, I will dust off whatever dust that was collected in my drawers and salvage something for you.....)

Alrighty.....congrats once more to Chen and oh yes, thanks for posting your maiden comment in my blog....Sure proved 1 time lucky! Man!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your 1000th ;P

Redsponge said...

muuuu...

I lost again!

Sigh...Looks like i can only win prizes from pinkcotton!

Chen said...

thanks :)
but i feel paiseh now, cos i ambik red sponge punya chance :P

MNG said...

Mr Goober
Tq, Tq...any pressie for me?? Some cashew nuts would be good...:-)

redsponge
Don't be sad.....Perhaps I do a 2nd prize at 1200th hit just for you....I'll block everyone from viewing except u, can??

chen
No need paiseh....u won fair and square mah....