Friday, September 29, 2006

Papercrazy's pre-mature aging syndrome

Papercrazy has been experiencing one of the many many aging syndrome of late...

I think I'm suffering from rheumatism. I've always associated rheumatism with old people like my mother or grandma or any other aunties above the age of 50 but look what happen to me?? Perhaps it's a retribution from simply associate this with the old people!! Sigh



My knuckle (of the thumb) and elbow were so painful last night that I used up the whole packet of my ever faithful salonpas koyok patches...Salonpas has been a good brand and I've always liek the smell of the plaster (So refreshing. A said I'm a bit cuckoo cos it actually smell of chinese medication)


So worried the pain would not go away cos I have a card project to complete tonite....Anyway, this is not the 1st time I have had this kind of pain....used to get muscle pain over my other part of body too, on my feet (funny place eh?) and then for a while, my back.....Sigh..............

I'm really old now.......and Chen's post on kids of our era doesn't help as well...Well, Junoeqsue, as much as u like to deny that I am old, well....Yes, I am old!!

My kids are not married and I don't have any grandchildren yet....how like that??? Anyone out there who wud like to play matchmaking with my 5 children and 10 grandchildren??


So, the next time you see me on the road, please help me to cross the road...and if you see me standing in a bus, please offer your seat to me cos I'm a senior citizen....

*Remind myself to run walk (should not run as I'm an old lady) to the pharmacy across the road to buy some more Salonpas patches, preferably the twin packs with free 10 patches*

Can't blame me for being a stingy....I am an old lady, remember???


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

your actual problem is that u did not drink milk, not enuf calcium, thus resulting on all the bones pain.

better drink up....mooooo!!!!

Pink Cotton said...

malau..u r wrong!...who said she din drnk milk?? condensed milk also milk wat..MUAHAAHAHAH

Redsponge said...

WOOT!!!

Papercrazy, u mustttttt drink milk milk oh!!

That day, my cousin's wife broke her leg while walking. Scary!! She does not like to drink milk! :(

Anonymous said...

don't worry... you'll be ok
:)

Chen said...

aiyoh.. hope u r feeling better now.
Arthritis is no longer a disease of the elderly..

u r still young :)
u r a young lady, not an old lady yet :P

*scratch head*
u r now taking care of so many kids?
if i were u, I will headache plus plus..

pink cotton,
condense milk = air gula dengan perisa susu :P

MNG said...

Malau
A cow doesn't eat/drink it's own kind

Junoesque
I love the smell of salonpas but I can't Yoko Yoko.

Pinkcotton, Redsponge & Chen
I really don't drink milk boh...Have been drinking Susu Cap Junjung since bb....unlike somebody who drank Lactogen

Thanks Chen for consoling me.....Maybe my fingers are aching from typing too much...:-)

Redsponge, make sure u visit me in hospital if I break my bone

Zeroimpact
Thanks!! U r the only one who didn't criticised me....:-(

For all
I'm ok now, thanks for the concern....I am still drinking condensed milk....Teapot brand liaw

MNG said...

Chen
Ya lor..not easy to take care of kids, especially kids who makes so much noise and loves skipping around.....patutlah headache

Anonymous said...

LOL
I don't criticise.
Just make sure you get better soon
Want to see more post from you leh
:)

MNG said...

Zeroimpact, I know, I know...U the very kind...Tenkiu

Ok lah, ok lah....No one criticise me....Just got too emotional when typing the replies.....

My fingers or rather hands are very important to me oh...I uses them a lot....

I guess the pain was also due to my bad habit of snapping the knuckles!!

*trak* Aiyah, snap again!!!

Anonymous said...

Wahahahaha
I think is not enough exercise la
I snap finger and back and even neck la
:)

MNG said...

Junoesque
Hope it has nothing to do with too much red meat.....Make sure u don't order meat this wednesday...:-)

Zeroimpact
U laughed at me izzit???

Ya lah, I have to confessed, I rarely exercise....the most streneous excercise I ever did is running up and down my house staircase!!

Chen said...

DRINK MILK
DRINK MILK
DRINK MILK

i'm good in chanting :P

milk is nice, don't u think so?
I drink milk every morning ;)
no coffee nor tea, but milk :P

MNG said...

Chen
Aiyoh, loktor pun ada chanting wan ah??

Ok, I chanting balik
I don't like milk
I don't like milk
I don't like milk

A secret here - I've been drinking the air gula perisa susu since birth cos I cannot take milk powder...during our time mana ada low lactose or soy base milk kan???