It all started from the trip to KL. I came back without buying a single pair of shoes which is very unbecoming of me. Then, I visited Vincci Shop back home and there I was mesmerised with a pair of nice while and beige strapped high heels.....and it doesn't stop there. To-date, I have bought 3 pairs of shoes.....and the latest one was over lunch just now.
What a beauty, eh?? Cost me RM38.90


4 comments:
it's not fetish actually...since you said it started from when you come back from kl w/o any shoes...it's called deprive of shoes. so, you "po siu" when you are back in kuching.
exactly what happen to me when i didn't manage to get the perfume i wanted on my last trip to kl...i end up buying 3 bottles of perfume in that 1 single month...perfume for sale, anyone??!!!
Malau
I guess you are right....U tend to do the extreme whenever u are deprived of something
Junoesque
You forgot to unbutton yr lips izzit??? hehehehe....ok, let it be sealed then...
waiseh..KENG ah!
hee...since my dunno which trip, I used to carry back few pairs of shoes and also handbags. After 2-3 crazy trips, I stop liao. Scary ah. Now i still have a new bag and shoes from the previous trips. Not sure how many hand and foot that I have. Sigh...
Post a Comment