Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Community Service Post

My blog today is going to be different from my usual blogs complaining about shortcomings of the government authorities.....

Take it from me: PLEASE DO NOT PARK INDISCRIMINATELY WHEN YOU ARE SENDING OF WAITING FOR SOMEONE AT THE AIRPORT. BTW, THE WHOLE STRETCH OF LANE ALONG THE YELLOW LINE IS NOT A LEGAL PARKING AREA

Ok, I was just been ripped-off RM50.00 a while ago.....The RM50 I m supposed to use for my haircutting....I was sending my parents off this morning and thought I could just play with the police by parking my poor car along the yellow line.....brough my parents to the check-in counter, doing the usual check-in for them plus a few mild exchange of words with the MAS staff and then papa noticed a policeman writing summons and quickly notified me but by the time I reached my car, the summon has been issued and the pliceman actually apologised some more....Being a courteous and responsible citizen I am, I said it's ok and took the summon from him....He looked kinda apologetic and suggested that I appeal....but I did not, or rather the counter staff at the police station said I can't....Again, being a responsible citizen, I paid without any confrontation or commotion.....Be this a lesson to me and perhaps to everyone who used to park at the mentioned lane.....U'd rather park your car at the parking lots for a mere RM1.00 per hour nia instead of paying RM50.00 for the same amount of hour....

No mood to write......I'm salvaging somebody's home now for free lunch

4 comments:

Redsponge said...

hahahahaha...poor u!

*thumbs up*

No bribery!

Pink Cotton said...

minum kopi bang!

MNG said...

Junoesque
I'm broke from now until end month...Care to be my sponsor???

Redsponge
Cannot bribe ah....furthermore, be it lesson to me lor....

Pinkcotton
U think RM10 enuf for kopi ah???

MNG said...

Junoesque
You r such a darling....This is one of the many reasons why I like you so very much....MUAH