Monday, September 18, 2006

A terrifying experience

Caught an intruder in my backyard while I was doing my laundry last Friday....My handphone rang while I was drying my clothes and I picked my phone and just squat near the drain and talk.....and from the corner of my eye, I felt like I was been stared and when I turn, there it was, staring at me with its big and round eyes, ready to make its escape....I think the intruder was caught off guard too...Little did it realised that I would go to the backyard to hang my clothes when it was raining so heavily....I abruptly and quickly (with hands trembling) end my call and the first thing that came into my mind was to call the police, but somehow or rather I just coudln't press the call button.....Before I managed to scream for help, it decided to make its way to the jungle behind my house.....Thank God for our security camera, it managed to capture the photo of the intruder...It looked kinda familiar but anyway, please be careful. Remember, call the police if you see this intruder....I am still trembling even as I typed this blog....I can not imagine what will the intruder do if I did not go to the backyard.......Better safe than sorry...














HAHAHAHAHAHAH

U know who it resembled??? PC's demised cat!

I officially checked out last nite from my matron duty......And guess what, I can't sleep in my own bed last nite!! HAHAHHAHA..Even cuddling my NN doesn't help in getting me to sleep.....

Another matron (with xtra baggage, and I mean real extra baggage plus of course the lil xtra baggage) checks in...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, the baggage is a necessity woh.....

Chen said...

very misleading post, hahhaha...
Earlier on I thought what's going on :D

Eeee.. PC's demised cat came back ah?

MNG said...

malau
but a whole car load??? Wowee!!

chen
hehehe...but the cat really an intruder mah....always trespass my house wan....

Scared hoh??? I think PC's ghost cat went to the wrong house....better "guide" it back to PC's house

Anonymous said...

maybe it's PC's deminised cat after all..coming back to haunt, and can only be caught by video cameras...bwuahahahahaha!!

MNG said...

Mr Goober
Yeah but haunting the wrong house lah......hmmm, on 2nd thot, maybe it mistook me for PC since we have some resemblance?? hehehe

p/s captured with my Knock a Kia

Chen said...

hahha, if u guide the ghost cat back to PC's house, then probably PC might have nightmare tonight (if she bullied the cat earlier on lah) :P

Redsponge said...

*laugh at the baggage part*

*giggle*

malau, ur turn to have fun!

btw, papercrazy, ur mei mei said she missed you 'x'!

MNG said...

chen
So, have to perform the right ritual lor and PC will have to sacrifice something for the ghost...perhaps the reconstructed bones from last Friday's dinner can be a start...

Redsponge
U laugh at Malau again ah???

*whisper to RS - come, we laugh together*

Anonymous said...

hmmm...red sponge, you laugh at me again ah?

as a punishment...have to belanja me eat scoop ice-cream...hhehe!!

Redsponge said...

again?

I laughed before ka?

Oh...the malau = monkey ho?

Aiyak..chia scoop? can...but only valid till this friday. mwehehe...u not free right? Ok, nvm then!

kekekekeke