Monday, September 04, 2006

Mindless post


I am so happy today!!!! My accounts clerk is finally back from her maternity leave and I can now breathe.....I don't have to work unearthly hours anymore, I don't have to skip lunches, teabreaks or gossips anymore!! Yippee!!!

Thank God she 's back now cos now I can concentrate on my new project as well as rekindling ties with my other office of which I have very very mercilessly abandoned for the past 2 months! Oh, and not forgetting my card biz....Talking about card, I have just completed 1 very nice card for a very special birthday girl....Can't post yet cos she might see it!

Went for lunch with malau at D'Grill Cafe (Sarawak Plaza). The cafe is spookily bare and dim dim. It has been in business for almost 2 years (I think) and was previously called Roadhouse Grill.....Anyway, shame to say but this is my first time here and I believed my next visit would not be in the near future....

Setting is cool with wood design...Very few crews and we spotted no more than 2 waiters during our lunch there last week. Ok, straight to the menu.

I ordered grilled chicken chop with a choice of either hash browns, rice or fries and it came out looking like Fries with chicken (Note the difference between chicken with fries and fries with chicken). Let's do a "Spot the chicken" in the photo below, shall we???



Nothing fanciful but prices are reasonable. That's all I can say, it seems!

On a separate note, somebody showed off to me via mms on a dish that he had (which is supposed to be our menu for our next dinner together)...While scolding him with my sms, I am thinking of whether I should re-instate the eatery-territorial-zone between the 2 of us.....and while protecting my "territory", I think I should protect the menus too!!!

The oyster omelette is MINE!!!!!!

In another week's time, I'm going to take on a new temporary job as an in-house matron.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..so now, you can have more lunches with me lah..let me think where to go..mmm..Elephant, Room 205, Bing..bla bla bla.

MNG said...

Malau
Wah, u think money grow on trees wan ah???

Redsponge said...

KEKEKEKEKEEKEKE...

in-house matron...I hope u have fun!!! LOTSA fun!

MNG said...

Junoesque
Yeah, u told me and this is a real Malau.....few resemblances though!! :-)

RedSponge
U laughed at Malau ah????
I'm sure I'm going to enjoy myself in my temporary role...hehehehe

Anonymous said...

whey! whey! what's this about malau eh??....

Junoesque : Malau is also another meaning for cat mah. actually that's how the name got created in the first place. my lil sis happen to hear a cat "meow" on that fateful day...hehehe!!!

red sponge : u laugh at me ah???

Anonymous said...

junoesque : thank you, thank you...emmuahh!!!!

MNG said...

Excuse me, this is my blog and if you 2 wants to talk, go and create yr own blog......Thank you

And malau, Junoesque doesn't like women, so yr kisses wud not be accepted by her

Redsponge said...

hee i laughed at malau.

farni name! bleks

MNG said...

Junoesque:
Of course I m pretty, to your eyes, at least

RedSponge:
U dare to kaught malau ah?? Afterwards she attack u, lu liaw lor...

psst, Malau is a monkey