Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Newspapers' blunder

Wow!! This is my 3rd post for the day!!! So many things to talk about!!!!

Initially, this is not a funny neither is it an amusing news...I was reading today's online star news about a recent accident which caused the death of a young doctor and now the Government claimed that the family is not eligible for compensation as she was not confirmed in her job....nevertheless, I read further and spotted a photograph of a handing over of cheque to the father of the late doctor from the Malaysian Medical Association and what caught my eyes was the caption!!! I nearly fell off my office swivel highback executive chair pulling along my mouse and the keyboard when I read the caption....

I'm attaching the photo here (go to the website for the news)...I did not do any alteration on the caption...

PRICES CHECKED: Shafie holding up two processed chickens during spot checks on 15 pricecontrolled items at the Jalan Othman wet market in Petaling Jaya yesterday. — Bernamapic


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....chickens in suits!!!!

3 comments:

Redsponge said...

erm erm erm

u mean they put the wrong caption for that photo earlier har??

the link u provide show different caption bo...

*confused*

Chen said...

sad to read about the news.. :(

they realised the mistake liao and changed the caption liao..

MNG said...

Redsponge
Yeah, guess they realised their mistakes and quickly change it...maybe the CEO of Star newspaper read my blog and quickly ask the editor to change it...hehehe
So famous like dat

Chen
Very sad indeed...What a lame excuse not to compensate...A probationer or a non-probationer, what difference does it make? A life is lost and all they can say is no compensation because she was not confirmed....Thank God for the Medical Association