Friday, September 08, 2006

DiGi Hidup

A sms this morning makes me a happy girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry guys, can't take a pix of the whole original text as I can't use my phone to take its own pix, can I?? Furthermore, cudn't wait until tonight to take the pix on my digicam as I am just tooooo excited to blog about it. )

Here's an extract from my phone:
{Quote}

From: 200

U've received your reload bonus of RM37.00

{Unquote}

See??? see??? I am heavily over-budget this month after buying all the not-so-important items like shoes and am just lamenting on my condition as I may not have the budget to reload my handphone...This message is so appropriately timed and boy, am I glad!!!

Anyway, just to reconfirm that the bonus was not wrongly sent to me, I went to the website and yes, indeed, I deserved it!!


For those who are not aware of how DiGi prepaid works, they offers bonuses between 5% to 10% of your total reload for an accumulative period of 4 months based on your reload amount with the minimum being RM200 for the whole period...I can't do any better explanation as I don't work for DiGi but boy am I glad!!! So, my past spending on calls really paid off!!! And my loyalty to DiGi meant a lot too!!!

*run away quickly before some monkey chop off my head!!*

8 comments:

Redsponge said...

uh oh...i saw smoke on malau's head 'x'!!!

Pink Cotton said...

HAHAAHHAHAHA RED SPONGE HOW COME U KNOW MALAU IS ANTI DIGI? 'x'

MNG said...

Redsponge
U better stop teasing Malau ah...sure got smoke lor....but I really like DiGi
Don't worry abt Malau...She wouldn't be reading thsi blog until next week and by that time I would have put up new posts liaw.

Pinkcotton
*whisper* wanna change to Digi now??

Redsponge said...

kekeke...i tot she works for another company?

any funny incidents?? 'x'

MNG said...

Redsponge
Malau is with that company that u r thinking she is in lah.....

No funny incidents lei...what funny incident?

Chen said...

why don't u consider digi postpaid? It's much cheaper to make phone calls & sms with postpaid :) I'm using digi as well (since 1999 till today)

MNG said...

Chen
Wanted to but DiGi can't guarantee that I can retain my old number... Too lazy to send notification to everyone about the change in numbers...

Have been using this line since 1999 too....:-)

Chen said...

yeah, u can't keep the old number if u want to change to postpaid. I used the same prepaid number from 1999 till 2005. Then I switched to postpaid. yeah, it's troublesome to inform everyone but I have no regrets :) U can really save lotsa money with postpaid.